Each year I try to read around 20 books a year, the thing is if you have been running a business for many years you can still pick up a few tips from one book which can add revenue for your business. My advice is to take some time each night before you go to sleep and read 30-40 pages of a book. I wanted to share six great books I am reading at the moment below. The main focus for books I usually read are on running business, marketing, growth, sales and the body.
1. The Lean Startup – Eric Ries (Rating 4/5)
– A book on running startup businesses lean.
2. Double Double – Cameron Herold (Rating 4.6/5)
– A book focused running business, marketing, growth ect.
3. Pitch Anything – Oren Klaff (Rating 4.3/5)
– Sales focused book based on selling anything.
4. The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes (Rating 4.5/5)
– Sales focused book based on strategies.
5. The 10x Rule – Grant Cardone (Rating 4.7/5)
– Book on life and sales and how you should be doing everything 10 times.
6. Predictable Revenue – Aaron Ross (Rating 4.5/5)
– A book on growing software business.
What are you currently reading please share it in the comments below, if you want to recommend any great books please also list them below.