A few days ago I tweeted Bundaberg to let them know about the cap on the bottles as I had cut my finger (view tweet below) I didn’t expect any thing was just letting them know about the tops on the bottles been like this.
I received a reply early the next day asking for my contact email address, after providing my address a few days passed and I received a knock at the door early one morning it was a courier with a large white box, not suspecting any thing I opened the package and it was a selection of drinks from Bundaberg and also some merchandise accompanied with a nice letter saying sorry for the inconvience (see image below)
- Social Media Experts come out of the woodwork to provide Qantas Social Media advice!
- The death of one of Australias largest Social Media Stars Zyzz
- My SEO & Social Media predictions for 2011
- Queensland Floods Time to help SEO + Social Meida world!
- Some ideas for Klout, a Social Media influence tool.