Ok so I have had a few people asking me recently how can I make a few extra dollars online, so I thought the best thing to do would be to post up the top 10 sure-fire tips in my experience to make money online, all of these strategies I have done personally over the last few years and I have made some decent money doing each of these strategies some more so then others.
1. Google Adsense – Google Adsense is one of the best ways to make money if you are running a small, Medium or Large website or a blog. What Google Adsense does is show relevant ads to your content. It is really easy to get accepted but recently Google is really pushing for high quality content on its network so watch out people make sure that you have high quality content next to your Google ads they will not accept you into the network.
2. Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing is a fantastic way to make money online, the thing with affiliate marketing is that you need to be smart about the offers you are promoting. It takes a fair amount of time to find the right offers to promote. Another highly important factor of affiliate marketing is that the guys who make most of the big money with affiliate marketing are masters with PPC traffic via websites which are lower tier then your likes of Adwords. Their are also two types of Affiliate marketing companies the private affiliate networks which work together and pay more or the companies who offer affiliate marketing. I have been doing affiliate marketing for a few years and I really enjoy it.
Public Affiliate Network I recommend –
Private Network I recommend –
3. Private Advertising – Private advertising is by far the best way to make money online, the hard part is you need to locate the right people to advertise on your website. The thing is that when you are approached by some one who wants to buy some private advertising they will usually pay a fair bit more then advertising companies such as Google.
4. Flipping Domains & Websites – A great way to make money online is by buying websites which are run down and then fixing them up for a profit.
Website I recommend for buying and selling websites:
5. Using CPM advertising on your website – CPM advertising is a great way to make money online if you get alot of traffic. You have numerous companies such as Value Click Media and Under Dog Media who buy advertising on a CPM rate what this means if for every 1000 page views you are paid a sum of money, sure it is not huge but the more traffic you get the more money you can potentially make.
6. Selling items you don’t use on eBay – Selling things on eBay is a great way to make money, if you have old items you do not use any more what better to do then sell them on eBay, I pretty much sold all my old items I do not use any more on eBay and I have written numerous articles online about selling and buying on eBay.
7. Selling eBooks – Selling eBooks is an old school way of making money online, what you can do is buy the rights to sell an ebook and then on sell it. You need to find a niche which is effective and an ebook which is not that common and something in demand. You can even make your own eBook.
8. Doing surveys online – If you are not that tech savvy and still want to make a few dollars online you can make it doing surveys.
A good place to do surverys online – www.pureprofile.com
9. Selling your services online – If you can do any type of digital service such as helping people ut things in excel, do some coding, provide professional advice,
A good site for selling your digital marketing services:
10. Writing Content – Selling content is online is a great way to make money, people will pay good money for Good quality content. IF you want content about insurance for example people may pay any where from $5 – $50 for 1000 words of insurance related content.